Are you interested in a career in athletic training, medicine, physical therapy or nursing?
Consider becoming a sports medicine student aide! You can get involved in Fairmont High School Athletics without playing a sport. You will be helping athletes, administering basic first aid, helping with sideline game day set up and observing injury prevention, assessment, treatment and emergency care.
- hard working #grit
- academically eligible
- registered in final forms under coed sports medicine
- have a current sports physical – $25 @ Kettering Sports Medicine 937-395-3920
- attend assigned practices, games and events
- maintain athletic code of conduct
- Attend Spring or Summer Kettering Sports Medicine Workshops
You may pick up an application in the Fairmont Athletic Office or the Athletic Training Room across from Room 721. Please call (937) 499-1705 or email email@example.com with any questions.
Becoming a Fairmont High School sports medicine student aide is a challenging, demanding and time-consuming activity. Students are expected to be on time and foster a positive attitude as well as act responsibly and professionally at all times. We look forward to you joining our team!