Athletic Participation Registration


STEP 1:  Please read through our Athletic Participation Information Manual

STEP 2:  Read Parent Registration Step by Step Guide


STEP 3: Log in to FinalForms to complete required paperwork


STEP 4:  Parent digital signatures

STEP 5:  Student digital signatures

STEP 6:  Schedule physical with a doctor

STEP 7:  Print OHSAA Physical Exam Form and Preparticipation Physical Evaluation Form, TAKE TO DOCTOR.  To schedule a $25 physical you can contact Kettering Sports Medicine at (937) 395 – 3920

STEP 8:  Return Physical (w/doctor signature) and PPE (w/parent & student signature) to Athletic Office

To participate in athletics at Kettering Fairmont High School the first thing you will need to do is sign up for FinalForms, our online database.  FinalForms enables you and your student athlete to complete and file MOST athletic forms electronically.  Though this houses most things electronically you will still need to print, sign where appropriate and return the OHSAA Physical Exam Form as well as the Preparticipation Physical Evaluation (PPE) Form to the Athletic Office.  By law we are required to have a physical signed by physician on file.  Once your student athlete’s physical is received in the Athletic Office we will input the expiration date into FinalForms.  You will receive automatic notifications when your student athlete’s forms need to be updated.

TRANSFER STUDENTS: The first step in transferring to Kettering City Schools is to meet with and go through the enrollment process at our Central Enrollment Office (937-499-1700) located in our Board of Education building.  As an athlete, the second step is to set up a meeting with Fairmont Athletic Director, Chris Weaver to go through necessary paperwork to establish your athletes eligibility.

Email:  Phone: 937-499-1640

NOTE: For any athlete transferring into our district that is interested in participating in a FALL sport…the Athletic Office will need a copy of your grade card from the previous school year showing your 4th quarter grades. You can contact our office using the contact information above to make arrangements to turn in a copy of the grade card to us. Due to Fall sports beginning prior to school starting the sooner you turn this in the better as we will need to evaluate 4th quarter grades to deem you eligible to tryout!