Congratulations! Your District has a Nominee for the MaxPreps Ohio High School Athlete of the Week Award. We are pleased to offer these weekly awards again this school year.
OHIO HS ATHLETE OF THE WEEK NOMINEES
* Shaun Pletcher, New Lexington Wrestling
* Kaylynn Blackwell, Western Reserve Academy Girls Basketball
* Tori Smith, Cloverleaf Girls Basketball
* Cameron Hollobaugh, Warren JFK Boys Basketball
* Bri Claxon, South Webster Girls Basketball
* Tyler Stegemoller, Fairmont Boys Bowling
* Luke Chicone, Mentor Boys Basketball
* Max Rolnick, Andrews Osborne Academy Boys Basketball
CLICK HERE TO VOTE
The MP AOW awards are decided by fan vote, so we encourage you to forward this email to others in your school, district and community. We also encourage you to make reminders over your daily announcements (beginning and ending of school day) and announce the honor/nomination during your weekly athletic events. You may promote on district’s social media as well (Facebook and Twitter). Voting is live and will conclude at Noon on Monday, Feb. 22. You may vote as often as you like. The TOP vote-getters (2-3) will earn awards.
The winners will be announced on site Tuesday and will receive personalized awards.
Awards will be sent to the Athletic Department c/o the Head Coach and Player.