We did not practice last Friday/Saturday because we have been officially “paused” in consultation with the school administration. This is NOT a GWOC or OHSAA mandate currently. Consider this a week “delay” to the start of wrestling season. Our goal is to begin practice this coming Friday 11/20/20 and move forward. If that changes + adjustments to schedules and our overall plan will be communicated to you.
In the meantime…
- Please make sure the following are complete: Final Forms, Physical, Google Classroom sign-up (+ Info & Gear Forms submitted), Remind sign-up (text@8kdeto 81010).
- Find a way to workout! 100’s workouts, Running (2-3 miles + sprints), Stance/Motion Drills. You don’t have practice Mon-Thu for sure, so put in the work!
- Review all forms in your RED folder. Forms/info can also be found at https://kffirebirds.com/high-school-links/
- Please make sure your athlete has taken care of # 1 above.
- Sign-up for Parent Remind (text @33hh9to81010).
- You will receive your own folder at the Parent Meeting. Forms/info can also be found at https://kffirebirds.com/high-school-links/
MON 11/16 – paused
TUE 11/17 – paused
WED 11/18 – paused
THU 11/19 – paused
FRI 11/20 – Practice 3:30-6:00
SAT 11/21 – Practice 10:00-1:00 / Parent Meeting 1:00
Remote learners – please do not arrive prior to 3:15.
In-person learners – you must leave the building following the final class ending at 2:05 PM. The school administration is finalizing details for a supervised study area for all athletes that do not have the ability to leave the building and return at 3:15 (non-drivers). As soon as that plan is shared with me, I will share it with you. Until then, please understand that staying at Fairmont from 2:05-3:15 is not an option.