We are now entering Phase 2 of returning to normal activity, June 15 to June 26. We will still be practicing Monday-Wednesday-Thursday, but will now be 2 hours, 7pm to 9pm. 1st hour is conditioning and the 2nd is field hockey drills. You will need to bring all of your field hockey equipment. Stick, shin guards, goggles, and at least 2 mouth guards.
We still have to follow the same protocols as in Phase 1 to maintain a healthy environment for everyone. These must be followed for you to participate!
○ Athletes must wear clean clothes each day.
○ Athletes will complete self-symptom checks (supervised, collected and recorded by coaches) prior to entering the training facility.
○ Athletes and coaches will take their temperatures at home prior to arriving. They will be asked to record these upon arrival.
○ Athletes will wash their hands prior to starting any training.
○ Social distancing of 6 feet will be utilized during activity.
○ Equipment will be cleaned after each individual. Mouth guards, goggles, sticks and shin guards must be cleaned after every practice. Goalies must clean all equipment after use. Coaches will clean balls, cones, ladders and any other equipment used during practice after each practice.
○ Hydration – athletes MUST bring their own water bottle, which is not to be shared.
○ Athletes must shower at home following the training session.
Coaches will have hand sanitizer and wipes available at practice.
For the rest of the summer we will be practicing M-W-Th at 7-9pm, unless otherwise stated.
If you are feeling ill, do not attend practice!
If you have any questions or concerns, let the coaches know.
Coach Macie Miller, 937-689-6149, firstname.lastname@example.org