Right now we are in Phase 1 of returning to normal activity, June 1 to June 14. Here is the schedule for the next 2 weeks. We will be at Fairmont Park Stadium from 7-8pm on Mon-Wed-Thurs starting Wed, June 3. It will be conditioning only, you will only need running shoes and water.
There are a lot of protocols that we have to follow to practice now and to maintain a healthy environment for everyone. These must be followed for you to participate!
○ Athletes must wear clean clothes each day.
○ Athletes will complete self-symptom checks (supervised, collected and recorded by coaches) prior to entering the training facility.
○ Athletes and coaches will take their temperatures at home prior to arriving. They will be asked to record these upon arrival.
○ Athletes will wash their hands prior to starting any training.
○ Groups of 9 athletes or less will be utilized during activity. Coaches should keep the same group/pods of kids together during Phase 1.
○ Social distancing of 6 feet will be utilized during activity.
○ Equipment will be cleaned after each individual use during activity.
○ Hydration – athletes MUST bring their own water bottle, which is not to be shared.
○ Athletes must shower at home following the training session.
The rest of the summer schedule will be shared as we get closer to the next phases. To help with your summer scheduling, practices for the summer will be Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays starting at 7pm and will end no later than 9pm.
If you are feeling ill, do not attend practice!
Here is the link to the team google calendar: https://calendar.google.com/calendar?cid=Y3ZxMG5obzBqbjAxa2hnMHNrbHM3bzBpMDRAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ
If you have any questions or concerns, let me know. It is going to be a crazy summer, so just be patient and we will make it through.
Coach Miller; firstname.lastname@example.org; 937-689-6149