WEEKLY TRAINING SCHEDULE
Mon. 6/17 – Lift 9-10:15 AM / Wrestle 6:30-8 PM
Wed. 6/19 – Lift 9-10:15 AM / Wrestle 6:30-8 PM
Fri. 6/21 – Lift 9-10:15
1. Last Week #’s
Lifting (includes football & wrestling lifts) = Mon-18, Wed-18, Fri-17
Mat Workouts – Mon-24, Wed-20
Decent #’s … let’s work on consistency now! And some of those stragglers need to start attending!
2. Congrats to the following for their dedication to getting better!
* Nevan Snodgrass – attended the 2-day Jr. Duals prep camp in Toledo!
* Evan Overholser – attended a 5-day camp at the US Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, CO!
* Bryton Miller – attended a 6-day camp at John Carroll University near Cleveland!
3. THANKS to the 9 parents that worked the Fraze on Fri. 6/14/19. Busy night but a lot of fun – your hard work is much appreciated!
4. Good luck to Nevan Snodgrass who will travel to Tulsa, OK to represent Ohio at the Junior National Duals!
PARENTS – FRAZE DUTY!
Have 1 additional date with 6 more volunteers needed (must be 21+)
Saturday, August 10 – https://www.signupgenius.
com/go/60B054CA5A92FA7FC1- fraze44 / Festival of the Vine – 2:15 pm report time
POINTS & CALENDAR
· ATTACHMENT – Summer Calendar.
· General Summer Schedule – Lift MWF 9-10:15 & Wrestle M/W 6:30-8
REPETITION ►►► COMPETITION ►►► EVALUATION ►►► PROGRESSION