Open gyms will begin on Thursday April 4th in the Main Gym for women’s volleyball. They will continue on Tuesday and Thursday until the end of May.
Please contact Coach Smith at email@example.com if you would like a schedule or if you would like to be on the email list.
Below you can find some important information regarding the upcoming events of the season.
- Summer workouts are extremely important, but not mandatory. Open gyms highly encouraged, but not mandatory. These are set up to benefit the program as well as the individual athlete. If the proper work is done during these sessions they will improve the program as a whole and the athlete putting the time in.
- Tryouts are August 1st and 2nd. Mandatory practices will begin August 3rd.
- This is will be the same every year for volleyball. August 1st is the start date for our sport.
- Right now we have 50+ athletes interested
- Typically we keep 10-12 per team (subject to change)
- Kettering Fairmont Volleyball Summer Camp July 15-19
- 5th-8th grade 2-4p.m. Arena
- 9th-12th grade 5-7 p.m. (Arena- MON, WED, FRI Main- Tues & Thursday)
- Weight lifting:
- Tuesday and Thursday from 3:30-4:30 with Coach Swain.
(These will change to Monday, Wednesday, Friday once summer begins.)
- YOU GET OUT WHAT YOU PUT IN!!!!!
- Please wear gym shorts and t-shirts in the weight room (no spandex or cut off shirts/tank tops)
- Keep running shoes in your bag for all open gyms and lifting.
- Open Gyms:
- Tuesday and Thursday from 7-8:30 p.m. starting April 4th in the Main gym.
***These are subject to change. If there is bad weather we will have to cancel so the sports in season can use the facilities. Please be sure to check your email and the website for cancellations. ***
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Megan Smith Email: firstname.lastname@example.org