Mon. 11/26 – Practice 3:36-5:45 + Study Table 6:15-7:15
Tue. 11/27 – Practice 3:36-5:30 + TEAM PICS (RESCHEDULED) 6:00 (Wrestle-offs)
Wed. 11/28 – Practice 3:36-5:45 + Study Table 6:15-7:15 (Wrestle-offs / Wgt Cert Make-up 7:00 pm – Kettering Sports Medicine)
Thu. 11/29 – Practice 3:36-5:45
Fri. 11/30 – Practice 3:36-5:30
Sat. 12/1 – VARSITY @ ELDER DUALS / JV (TOP 2) @ LAKOTA EAST TOURNAMENT
TRAVEL INFO (VARSITY) – V-Elder Duals 1819
TRAVEL INFO (JV) – JV-Lakota East 1819
Sun. 12/2 – OFF
* We go back to regular school schedule AND we begin competing this Saturday!
* Initial wrestle-offs this week to determine our lineups for Elder (varsity) and Lakota East (top 2 JV in each weight). Travel info for these two events are attached to this email.
* Team Pics after practice on Tuesday (rescheduled)
* Wgt Cert Makeup on Wednesday (7 pm @ Kettering Sports Medicine)
1. WRESTLING FEE – $115 (or less, depending on Football Card Sales in the fall). Many have already paid – thanks! Check payable to “Fairmont Wrestling Parents.” Includes 6 items that athletes will keep at the end of the season! Payment plans can be created, as long as it gets paid! – please contact Coach Baxter.
2. KCS PARTICIPATION FEE – $60. Due by November 28. Can be paid online via Final Forms. Payment plans can be created, but you must speak to Nicole Motto in athletic office – email@example.com.
3. PHYSICALS – we have a handful of athletes that have physicals that will expire during the season. Please take care of this ASAP as an athlete becomes ineligible IMMEDIATELY on the date their physical expires.