Hello! The Indoor athletes have been busy conditioning for the outdoor season as well as participating in 2 meets so far at The Ohio State University. Pictures to come!
Lots of good things happening for the Firebirds team after a long day of competing on Saturday, February 13, 2016 at the second OSU Meet.
- The Girls 4×200 meter relay team of Patton, Fulz, Lawrence, & Solomon placed 25th over all with a time of 2:05.07
- The Girls 4×400 meter relay teams placed 12th & 13th with times of 4:49.31 & 4:50.4 respectively.
- The Girls 4×800 meter relay team of Sarfino, Davis, Sipes, & Sleppy placed 10th over all with a time of 11:26.22
- Girls 60 meter dash – Kassandra Strahler placed 22nd overall with a time of 8.54
- Girls 800 meter run – Kayla Sipes placed 21st over all with a time of 2:45
- The Boys 60 meter dash – Maurice Adika qualified for finals with a time of 7.22
- The Boys 400 meter dash – Jay Williams placed 10th overall with a time of 55.59
- The Boys 800 meter dash – Robert Pacenta placed 13th overall with a time of 2:08.84
- The Boys 4×200 meter relay of Williams, Adika, Franz, & Rihm finished with a time of 1:41.82
Very exciting things happening with this indoor team! We have one meet left this Friday, February 26 in Defiance! One last chance to set some more PRs & qualify to finals this indoor season!